Sunday, March 8, 2015

Family Pictures 2014

The whole family.  We learned that getting 5 people - three of which are 4 and under - to smile is difficult, but I was still pretty pleased with what we got.  We have really enjoyed our photographer the last couple of years and look forward to taking pictures with her again next year.



 We are IN LOVE with these pictures Sarah got of our cute girls!

 The many faces of Ellie.




 The only slightly varying faces of MG.



  Kassidy was awfully tired, and fell asleep part way through pictures, but Sarah still got some cute pictures of her.


 Lastly, some pictures of just Steve and I.  Still love this goofy guy.



 Anyway, I know this is a lot of pictures, but I wanted to make sure family could grab whatever they wanted.  We have loved getting pictures up around the house of all our girls.  It always stresses me out to get family pictures done each year, but I am so glad we do this to document our family over the years.

No comments:

Post a Comment